Monday, April 10, 2023

Week 12- Beane, Colmar, Paris, Nice, Monaco, Antibes

 This week was our second (and last) big excursion. It was really fun to travel with everyone again. I think out of the three places we went all together, Colmar was my favorite. It was a really cute small town that we had the afternoon to wander around in. Even though Paris was not at the top of my list, I still really liked it and even enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I think we were all a little worried about the amount of trash and riots going on but that was never an issue. The main thing that made me really like Pairs was getting to go to the top of the Eiffel Tower. We went up as little groups but ended up seeing each other at the top which was really funny.

After the group trip, we went to Nice. We stayed there for 3 nights but took day trips to Monaco and Antibes on Saturday and Sunday. All of the places were drastically different in their cultures. It was interesting getting to see all of the rich people and cars in Monaco compared to the regular ole towns just a 20 minute train ride away. Either way, all the places we went that weekend were warm and had a beach so all my boxes were checked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment