Monday, March 17, 2014

Prekarnival AIB shindiggs

This past week was our storm before the even bigger storm. The first storm was one of tests and project assignments that seemed to take up every bit of time that I had available, but this was okay because in the distance I could see the storm that was karnival. At the time, I had no idea what to expect, but I knew that it would be fantastic compared to the test gauntlet that I was going through. On the Friday of the week before, we had our first physiology exam which was a very difficult first leg of our examination relay; after many(at least it seemed like a lot) hours of studying, I was still barely only able to pull off an above average grade. Following the phys test was our design test on Tuesday. I thought this would be pretty difficult considering all of the information we needed to know, but after taking it, it seemed pretty easy which was nice. On Wednesday we had our German final which made me plenty nervous because of how bad I am at learning foreign languages. It was pretty hard but not as bad as physiology so hopefully I pulled off a solid B. As bad as all of the tests were, its great to have them out of the way, and the feeling that karnival was just around the corner was an awesome one after all of that stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment