Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring Break!

Paris was amazing! I think the best part about it though is that I was able to spend time with my parents. It was a nice refreshment after all this time spent in Europe without them. The first day we got there, we went to to Saint Chapel, Notre Dame, and the Sacre Cours. The following day, in the middle of a blizzard, we visited the Musee D'Orsay, the Eiffel Tower, and the Arc de Triumph followed up by a stroll down the Champs D'Elyees. The next day we visited the Palace of Versailles and the Louvre. We were able to see the Mona Lisa and many other famous artworks! Spring Break has definitely been my favorite part of the trip. Partly because of the amazing city of Paris and partly because I got to hang out with my tow favorite people in the world. Tchuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment