Thursday, March 7, 2013

Spring Break is Almost Here!

Spring break is almost here. This past week was full with studying, but starting tomorrow, we will all have a week to relax. Our first stop will be Barcelona, the city of my dreams. I have always wanted to go there for several reasons: my favorite soccer team, eat authentic paella, picasso's museum, and the Holy Family Cathedral. I doubt we will be doing something Friday after we arrive, but the weekend will be full with adventures. My favorite day will be Sunday when I finally get to see my favorite soccer team, Barcelona FC, play. I cannot wait to see players like Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol and Lionel Messi in action. On Monday, we will be leaving to Paris for two days. Paris has a lot to offer us, but I doubt we will be able to do everything we have planned. Our priorities would be to go to the Musee du Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, Sainte Chapelle, Palace of Versailles, and eat frog and snail. I have been talking to my host parents about Paris, since they are French, and they keep telling me I am going to love it. After Paris, our last stop will be London. I really dont know what to do in London besides the London eye and Wembley Stadium. I have been talking to one of my friends over at Texas A&M who has been to London. She has mentioned some museums and the big ben. I dont know if I am convinced to visit those places she has told me, but what I do know for sure is that this Spring break will be awesome. I cannot wait for our adventure and I hope it lasts forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment