Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I'm a teen again!!


I know it has been a while. But when you are on the move a lot and come back to exams time just slips on by. With that said... it is 1:30 in the morning when it is the still darkness of the night and time is still zooming on by.

Today, was a nice day... I will say I rather enjoyed it. Today was my host sister's birthday and she turned an amazing number 17 today.. She is no longer identified as 16... (Ann Rand's Anthem.. get it??)To celebrate for her birthday, she invited all of her friends to eat dinner and go to the movies afterwards. There we a lot of teenage girls. I felt young again.  I hung out and worked on my poor German and somehow managed to find myself reading an excerpt from Fifty Shades of Grey...

Yes...

Anyways afterwards I decided to go to the movies with them and I invited my good friend Philipp whom is very awesome and rather tall. My host sister and her friends wanted to watch the movie Spring Breakers and me just tagging along really didn't care as to what I was going to see. I mean it was in German... I wouldn't understand anything they are saying. IT WAS the MOST confusing movie I have ever seen. Totally unpredictable. When I watch the beginning I was like that chick is going to die etc... and next thing I know I am watching this drug lord guy and 3 girls playing a Brittany Spears song on piano and singing to it... LOST.
If you were there and you heard that one chick say " I'm so confused", that was me... And I wasn't the only one too. My German friend was also lost and he speaks German. It was a good laugh though... I guess you can say I got my money's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment