Sunday, March 24, 2013

Back Home

 We're over half way done with our trip and it has been a while since I have seen my family and friends. It would be great to be able to spend a couple days with them. Its been a while since I have seen my little brothers and wish them the best back home with school.  I'm thankful for the constant contact that i have been in with my family. I miss them and hope everything's going good in the states. It would also be great to have the chance to spend a few days at my farm, deer lease, or on the water with my good buddies from back home.  Sitting around the fire in the middle of nowhere or cruising across the lake searching for bedded bass this time of year would be amazing. My brother, his buddies and all my buddies keep teasing me by sending me a bunch of fishing pictures! I also missed the Houston rodeo this year and have seen status's and tweets about it  daily to remind me. This will be the first time in my life I have gone four months without fishing, some sort of hunting, the rodeo and my family and friends. It will make my dad and I's big fishing trip to Padre that much sweeter this May! Even though I miss everyone back home I know this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be in Europe and the experience is second to none. It has been great over here but I could definitely go for some Texas weather for a few days. I look forward to the rest of my time in Europe and to getting back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment