Friday, March 1, 2013

Danke, mom!

With spring break just around the corner (yayyy!) and many weekend excursions booked, I’m realizing just how much time can go into planning a trip. From double checking that all the dates and times are correct, making sure the hostel you’re booking is close to the train stop/attractions, mapping the easiest way to get from the airport, to the main train station, to the city you want, buying tickets and making reservations, etc., PLUS booking on a budget, it’s stressful! Thank goodness for the Internet! I can’t imagine trying to do all this without Google at my beck and call. Kudos to you mom for all the family vacations you planned growing up; I now understand why you spent so much time making phone calls and reading maps. Regardless, I’m so excited and can’t wait to go on these adventures, woooo! Eight days and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment