Monday, February 15, 2016

What is Sleep?

I already had a pretty good idea of how the day was going to go when I woke up and realized that I accidentally set my alarm to go off an hour later than I meant for it to. Oversleeping and missing your first class of the day (sorry, Dr. Wasser!) is generally not a sign of good things to come. And unfortunately, I can't quite yet list all the possible physiological explanations for the headache that my physiology exam was giving me just a few hours later. Nevertheless, I survived the day (and even made a decent grade on that exam), so maybe today wasn't so terrible. I just finished my last bit of homework for my online class and am now debating with myself over whether or not to get some sweet, sweet sleep. But of course, I have to be up in exactly three hours to start getting ready for Vienna. On the bright side, I won't have any assignments due for the rest of the week! Just fun trips and fascinating museums and great food for the next four days! It almost feels like... relaxation? No. No, that can't be right...

No comments:

Post a Comment