Monday, February 29, 2016

A Week Full of Doctors

A Week Full of Doctors
     The past week has been spent in an out of doctors offices... After I got home from Vienna, I got much worse. I started getting these spells that started with extreme dizziness and a racing heart rate and ended with a horrible headache and exhaustion. It was horrible... I went to the first doctor on Monday and he was not very nice. He was just a very harsh man that didn't really understand what my symptoms were, so after they drew my blood I never went back. I went to another doctor and she was much much more helpful. She did two different EKGs and realized that there was an irregularity with my heart rate. They gave me magnesium to regulate my electrolytes and it seems to have helped a little. On Saturday, I started feeling a little better. I was able to go to Bruges and enjoy my time before the exhaustion hit. Bruges was beautiful and I loved it. The town its self is so little and quaint. We went on a canal tour to get a better view of the city and even got to see a few places from the movie "In Bruges." We ate waffles and got Belgian chocolate and walked around the town. It was great. 
     Today I feel a little worse... I am really tired and just feel like something is off. I am a little dizzy and exhausted again. Hopefully everything gets better, but I guess we will have to wait and see. I promise I will get back to writing good blog posts after I get to feeling better... I need a nap now:(  

No comments:

Post a Comment