Friday, February 12, 2016

Another Week Gone

It is really crazy to me that I've been here for an entire month. It is kind of sad in a way that a whole month is gone. However, there are many months to go and also this last month was absolutely amazing!
In this time I have explored the city of Bonn, and I have travelled to Achen, Mastrycht, Cöln, Munchen, and Amsterdam! Lots of experiences and lots of memories.
My time has been good so far. There have been swings, ups and downs, and some lulls, but mostly ups!
One thing that is weird to me is how normal everything feels. It feels normal to hop on a train to another country with my friends, and it feels normal to be surrounded by a language I don't know. There are many other things that feel normal that shouldn't and this is very odd.
I hope that by the end of this trip I have even more great experiences to look back on!

No comments:

Post a Comment