Saturday, April 12, 2014

Wo ist meine schokolade?

This week was rather bland since there were no excursions. I really enjoyed having a regular History of Medicine class rather than an Otto Bock assignment. As much as I enjoyed the Otto Bock presentation, I'm glad it's over. I loved learning about Paracelsus. Physiology was also quite enjoyable this week. I learned about tummy grumbles, also known as, borborygmi. Aside from that, class was pretty mellow this week. A few of my classmates traveled this weekend and we had a small scare when one of them lost their passport on their way to class just hours before hopping on the international train.

Outside of class, we went to the cherry blossom festival today and met up with Frederike and she took us to go get döner. YUM!!!! Besides that, this week was quite eventful, but next week will be Easter weekend and David and I will be going to Zürich, Switzerland! It'll be heaps of fun. I'm not exactly sure what we'll do there, but maybe after a little research, we'll figure it out! Until later, tschüß boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment