Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Prague

AIB

The following week after Berlin was a relaxing week. We didn't have many classes and just one quiz on Friday. In design we are finishing up with our Data History File and in Systems and Signals we are finishing chapters 6 and 7. In physiology we are finishing up with GI.

Personal

The weekend of April 12-14 I went to Prague. I arrived on Friday night and had a good nights rest so I could see the whole city on Saturday. On Saturday I walked around the whole city. I saw the Old Town Square, Tyn Church, Powder Gate, Prague Castle, St. Nick's Church, John Lennon wall, Charles Bridge, Petrin Tower, and many parks. The weather was perfect so even though it took 7 hours to walk around the whole city it seemed like I was only walking for a few hours. During that night our hostel took us to a bar/club which I met some Irish guys and English girls who I talked to most of the night. On Sunday I visited the Museum of Communism and walked around Old Town.














No comments:

Post a Comment