Monday, April 14, 2014

Not too much happened.....

Really not that much happened this week. Except a lot of homework and a signals quiz that I missed because I was late to class..... Opps but I did try. On the weekend I was planning on going out and having a fun night on the town but that didn't happen because our group was not making up their minds about where we were gonna go and what we were gonna do. We ended up sitting around AIB for an hour before getting a beer and then returning to a dark, locked AIB without a key and all of our stuff inside.... It was not a very pleasant night after that. So all in all this week was a pile of poo but at least the weekend was better because I got to sleep all weekend and recover from the stress of the last week. On another note my sister is in Spain currently and got a really bad throat infection so that was not good either. All bad stuff this week. The end.
I believe that next week will be much much better!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment