Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Gunpoweder & Lead


Last week we were in Berlin. In short, it did not live up to expectations. There were 2 main things I really enjoyed, the bike tour and going to the Zoo with Kristin. The bike tour was very cool, although it was very rushed, it seemed like we were late and rushed through a lot of things. Our one day of free time, Kristin offered to take people to the zoo, needless to say I was there since it is probably what I would have done anyway. The Zoo was very nice, they had many exhibits for big cats, as well as many primates. However, most of our other time, including at night when we were going to celebrate Johanna and Reid's birthdays, was taken over by the ottobock project. I know I will be very grateful for the extra points that Dr. Wasser is giving us for it, but I am not sure it has been worth all the stress. Ottobock itself was interesting, but again not really for me. The presentations went ok it seemed, but I got the feeling it was not exactly what the engineers at ottobock were expecting.

Overall Berlin was kind of a let down, and the whole week had this dark cloud of "ottobock" over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment