Sunday, April 6, 2014

Run Forrest Run!

This week we were in Berlin for our Otto Bock presentation. It was really interesting to see their production line and their current prosthetics. I had a lot of fun with the presentation and I was really glad that we got the opportunity to work with them. This week was also my birthday, and I really enjoyed the Creme Brûlées at the Moroccan restaurant. On saturday, we had the first day of our charity weekend where Aaron and I painted a balcony for a pubic housing complex. Today, I ran my first half marathon which was on my bucket list. I also got to run past the cherry blossom avenue which was also on my bucket list so I took a selfie while running in the marathon. I hope, together, we raised a lot of money and that we had a successful charity weekend.

I really enjoyed going to the university museum where we got to see the kidney stones. Little Tom was an amazing tour guide. I'm sad that that's our last excursion as I'd really enjoyed them. Also, on the trip, my laptop charger snapped, so I have to do my blog on Branden's laptop. He's super friendly. That is all. Tschüß!

No comments:

Post a Comment