Monday, April 7, 2014

A Texas Girl in an Italian World!

Spring Break 2014: An Italian Adventure

I love Italy. Officially. It is the most amazing place in the world and I would like to move there.
We spent time in Rome, Florence, and Venice. Florence was my favorite, it is an incredibly amazing place, relaxing and beautiful. I also had a great experience in Rome, going to the Vatican was the highlight of my trip and I am so glad I was able to see it and go to confession there. As a Catholic, this was a moving and affirming decision and I am so glad I had the opportunity to visit Vatican City. I also went to Naples and Pompeii for a day trip and it was incredible! I have always dreamed of going to Pompeii and to finally be able to go and see it for myself was amazing. I am so happy I was able to make it to Italy, it was the trip of a lifetime.



Pompeii


Inside the Baths

Trevi Fountain

Gelato!!!

St. Peter's 





Florence

Venice

No comments:

Post a Comment