Saturday, January 25, 2014

Well, were in Germany.... Now what?

I guess it's time for another status update. Germany is pretty neat stuff. The food is good, though quite expensive. I haven't had the chance to spend very much time with my host family so far but that's a result of illness in the family. They leave me food every night though and its pretty good. As far as the program goes, it's definitely been an adjustment balancing fun with work. Since I'm in Europe, it's easy to feel like you're here on vacation but the test coming on Friday is a loud reminder to focus on my studies. Another cool program aspects worth mentioning was the trip to Mayschoss. The view was pretty neat and the wine was pretty good even though it was too dry for my taste. Johanna comically throwing up afterwards wrapped the night up with a nice little bow. So, all in all, Germany has been a lot of fun but only having been here for 14 days has not been enough to really get a full impression of Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment