Friday, January 10, 2014

Pre Departure to Germany

Howdy! My name is Matthew Richardson, I am a sophomore at Texas A&M, and I am studying biomedical engineering. It is less than 24 hours before my departure to Germany and I still can't grasp the reality of my trip. I finished packing last night and hopefully I didn't forget anything. I had to pack accordingly because the climate in Germany is very different compared to Texas, so during the winter break I spent a few weekends shopping for warm clothes. I have exchanged a few emails with my host family to get to know them a little better.  I will be staying with a family with three young kids who enjoy playing basketball. I am looking forward to spend some time with them to help me better understand the German culture. I am not only looking forward to learn the German culture, but all the other european countries cultures surrounding Germany. I hope to travel during my weekends to places such as Amsterdam, Barcelona, Paris, and Rome, just to name a few. I am really excited about my trip and hope to get to know various people during my stay. Thanks and Gig Em!

No comments:

Post a Comment