Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Week 2 Recap

 I really enjoy the smaller classes here with our program, more than I thought I would. It feels more like a meaningful lecture when Dr. Wasser makes direct eye contact with you to follow along with what he is saying. I also love that part of classes is getting to go on “Study Tours”. We went to Cologne for the day and my favorite parts were the guided tours and going up the Cathedral. I have been grocery shopping more often and getting less items, but the fresh fruits and veggies are worth it. Over the weekend, Camryn, Daniel, and I went to back to Cologne for the nightlife and Münster the next day. We went to the zoo and I really enjoyed it. My favorite was the penguins! We tried a Mexican food restaurant that wasn’t too bad and met up with friends at their Airbnb before taking the night train back to Bonn. It was surprisingly a smooth ride and I was able to sleep the whole way back. I am looking forward to more weekend trips! 

No comments:

Post a Comment