Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Germany Blog 4

 I had so much fun this week in Berlin and then traveling with my friends to Rugen. I have realized that traveling is a whole ordeal. You really need to plan each day with all the activities and be ready for that plan to fall apart immediately. Rugen was so beautiful, I really want to go back to explore the whole island. Our hike through the national park was one best hikes I've ever had, I took about a billion photos. If I could do it again, I would make sure not to stay up till 3 am a single night. I feel like for the sake of everyone I'm traveling with, I need at least 7 hours of sleep each night. I'm pretty sure I unwillingly stayed up until 3 am each night of this week. I'm hoping this next week will provide a nice rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment