Sunday, February 20, 2022

January Recap

 So we have been here for about a month and I already feel like a different person. It's crazy what living on the other side of the world does to you. In the first month of being here, I have already started to become very fond of the place and the people I have met. My favorite part of being here so far is definitely nature. I'm a big hiker, and I love taking my puppy on hikes with me to different places and seeing the beautiful landscapes of the area. My host family lives about 2 minutes from an entrance to the kottenforest and the trails are so beautiful. One day I plan on coming back and bringing my dog Sirius along to go hiking with him to all my favorite spots in Bonn so far. I haven't started to get homesick at this point yet but I do miss my dog dearly, that's what has been the hardest for me so far about being over here. As of right now, the school hasn't been too tough yet, and we have tarted our enmodes project, next week we are going to berlin so I look forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment