Monday, February 7, 2022

Third Week in Bonn - January 30th

After several gray days in Bonn, the sun is finally out again! So, I decided to go for a walk along the Rhine River and visit Bonn's "Japanischer Garten". It is a very beautiful place because it is surrounded by stones, and in the center, it has a small lake where the children could get close to see the different colored fish. My experience in this place was asking a lady if she could take a picture of me. She didn't speak English but through small words and hand signs we were able to understand each other, and I really liked the photos I took, so it was worth asking! After my long walk on the Rhine, I tried to complete my challenge of walking all the way back home, but I couldn't! When I was walking back, a strong and cold breeze started that made me consider my challenge several times, but I preferred to save my energy for the great adventure that would await me in Berlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment