Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Week 2

 Week two was very fun. School has just officially started and getting to know everyone has been a blast. The first week was very chill with school, mostly just us getting situated and we had a couple introductory lectures. We went to Aachen last Friday and they had the best pizza I've tasted in Germany so far. It was only 4 euros and it was creating your own. This week school has begun to pick up a bit but I still don't know how tough this semester will be. Tuesday we went to Cologne and saw the all-mighty cathedral. It was beautiful and amazing and being able to go to the top was life-changing. Walking through the city was very cool as well and I'm excited to go back soon. From what I've heard from other people my age who live in Bonn they always tell me to go to cologne. There's not much for young adults to do in Bonn and all the fun stuff is in cologne so I definitely will be planning a trip there soon. German classes have started and I'm excited to learn because the language barrier has been rough for me over here. Well, that's all for this week, I'm still getting situated so I don't have much to say yet but I know there will many adventures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment