Monday, February 21, 2022

Two Weeks in Bonn

 After an eventful couple of weeks traveling, I decided to stay in Bonn and relax for a few weekends. The school load has definitely picked up and being able to go about my studies with a peace of mind was well worth it. I had also missed the quality time that I get to spend with my family on weekends, nothing will beat the Saturday/Sunday brunch that sends you into a nice afternoon nap. The weather over the past two weeks has been surprisingly nice, I've seen more sunshine during this time than all of my previous time here in Bonn combined. That being said, there was rain all weekend and there is a storm just now beginning as I sit here and write this. I can't believe February is already close to being over, and looking at what all I have planned in the coming months gives me the feeling that this semester will be over before I know it. I have really enjoyed having the normal feel of a school routine along with the work we have been doing for Enmodes. Last Wednesday we had our first meeting since our initial meeting in Aachen, and I thought it went very well. We got some much needed direction and I was proud with how the group presented and articulated the information that we have been gathering. I can't wait for Spring Break and to visit more of Germany, outside of Munich my plans are open at the moment. Hopefully after that I'll have more of an exciting blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment