Monday, February 9, 2015

Vienna

The trip to Vienna was awesome. I am already missing it. We saw a lot of things, visited a lot of places, and ate a lot of food(schnitzel). The amount of food we ate the first night was more than I should have eaten for the whole day. On the second day of the trip, we had a my Vienna day. A small group of us visited a renovated aquarium. It was a WWII tower that was converted. Each level multiple non mammals are displayed in awesome cases. There were two open and interaction areas, the birds and the monkeys were free roaming in the greenhouse.  At the top of the tower it was a 360 open space to a view of the city.
  That night we went to ice skating near the city hall. The city hall was alight with pretty lights.
My favorite location for the rest of the trip was in the natural history museum. Passing through the arch of the palace we face the natural history museum. Although I passed the dinosaur phase of my life, I was still fascinated with the motorized dinosaur. I can't wait to go back someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment