Saturday, February 7, 2015

Bye, Vienna.

Last night was probably the best sleep I've had this trip! Vienna was amazing and so beautiful that I wish we could have stayed longer. I really enjoyed the Josefinum and the Narrenturm the most, but the rest of the city was wonderful, too. The tour that Dr. Schnabel/Wasser gave was really interesting, especially when he made us drink various sketchy yellow liquids to save us from the plague. My favourite parts were seeing the situs inversus and the ectopic pregnancy at the Narrenturm, and the old elevators in the Vienna Rathaus! I'll probably never forget the creepy Sisi doll in the palace, either. That crazy weave alone was enough to scare me. The tram system there was also much more manageable than the one in Bonn - that was definitely a perk. I'm still really glad to be back in Bonn. I missed the cheap food and my host family. Now after just one signals test, its Karneval! And maybe Amsterdam! Yas.

No comments:

Post a Comment