Monday, February 9, 2015

It's been two days since I've gotten back from Vienna and I am stunned by how much I miss it. Going into the trip, I wasn't very excited. Not to say that I didn't want to go because I did but I didn't stay up late at night because of my excitement. I think I realized how exciting Vienna was on the second day during "My Vienna Day". We had decided to go to City Hall to have a FREE tour, go to Schloss Schonbrunn and the gardens, and finally hit up St. Charles Church. Not all of that happened. But what we were able to do was amazing! At the end of the day I was disappointed that we weren't able to do more! 

That is ultimately how I feel about the trip to Vienna: there was so much to see and do and I feel like I did nothing. Long story short Vienna is amazing and I hope to go back there someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment