Sunday, February 8, 2015

Vienna Post: A Blog Post About Vienna

 A couple of days ago, I was in Vienna. It's a beautiful city full of history and interesting places and my time there has left me with the realization that the weather in Bonn is quite warm and comfortable. We saw a lot of cool things- medical museums with wax models, dancing horses, a string quartet, a couple of polar bears, and some neatly cut trees. The food was excellent. There was expensive chocolate that was definitely worth it, and I got VERY acquainted with a full rack of ribs one night. I had a deeply spiritual experience while eating a sausage that had been injected with melted cheese. Looking back on it, I would have to say that my absolute most favorite thing about Vienna was how simple the subway system was. I would go back just to go from point A to B with minimal mental activity.

 This post is hard to write. I feel like I'm trying to recall a dream that I had three nights ago. It was all so interesting and enjoyable, but so busy and I think that's why it's hazy in my mind now. My most concrete thought about Vienna is that I like it a lot and I want to go back at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment