Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Post departure

Well I have gotten use to life back at home, but I do miss germany and a lot of their customs I had gotten so used to.

Things I miss

  • Rewe 
  • Doner (not nearly as much as I missed breakfast tacos)
  • Nick's beitiful features
  • Kolsch- even sion kolsh (ew)
  • Having a close relationship with an awesome prof like dr.wasser
  • Back werk chocolate milk
  • Train and subway system
  • Wearing my favorite hoodie a majority of the week
  • The fresh bread
  • Gelato
  • Traveling 
  • Not sweating if I go outside
  • Dr. Wasser
  • Cheap travel
  • Not Nicole 😉
  • The herbal essence 
  • Rewe had this veggie mix in the frozen isle. Yes,  I still think about it sometimes
  • I don't miss excessive mayo use
  • Rhinlust 
  • Being on the Rhine 
  • My host family's dog, Tequila 
  • Going out with everyone
  • I guess I made friends with some of y'all... I might miss y'all😈
  • Cheap wine prices😩 €3 a bottle can never be beat


Things I'm happy to be home for

  • Breakfast tacos
  • My family
  • Phone service
  • Not missing my train home
  • My dog
  • A large bed
  • Hot showers
  • Not hanging my laundry in the basement (not having crusty clothes) 
  • Driving 
  • Cheeseburgers
  • Margaritas
  • Seeing the sun most of the time
  • A rec membership to work off the kolsch bod
  • BBQ
  • Chips and salsa
  • Being able to leave home with out a jacket
  • Wearing shorts
  • Reasonably priced avacados
Another list of random statements. 
It's weird not to recycle anymore. 
I most definitely miss everybody on the trip and I would do it again if I could. 
I hope Dr. Wasser had the best wedding ever and I congratulate him for getting married! 
I wish I would have made it to the sauna in Germany. 



No comments:

Post a Comment