Friday, July 14, 2017

All Said & Done

Ich liebe dich, Deutschland

All said & done... taking the leap in going on a journey that took to me across the world was one of the best decisions I have ever made.

My experience last semester was time I will always treasure. It feels like it was yesterday I received Dr. Wasser's email about prospects for a Germany trip in the spring semester. I can't believe that was a year ago! I remember I was so nervous because I didn't know anyone, I didn't know any German, and it would be so far away from my family. But all of the awesome memories and experiences I got definitely outweighed the bad. Who gets to say that they were emerged into an entirely different culture for five months? (& I'm still in awe that it went by so fast)

I would highly recommend this trip to anyone who wants the best opportunity of a lifetime!

(To this day, I find myself saying "Entschuldigen" when I bump into someone.)

No comments:

Post a Comment