Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Don't Waste Your Time Reading This

It's crazy to think that we leave in a few weeks. The marathon and Big Event are both this weekend, then we have our presentations in Aachen next week. This semester really flew by... The past week since Paris was pretty uneventful, except for our tests and the project, which has most of us flipping tables to get it finished and perfect. I've been calling people back home and it's making me pretty excited to go back and see them! But I'm still very sad that I have to leave this beautiful place. Although, I did go grocery shopping today and left with absolutely no chocolate cereal. Who doesn't have chocolate cereals of any kind?! Not a proper store, that's for sure. This is the downfall of German grocery stores. And in other news... I have no more news. Uneventful week is uneventful. Yay for filler blog posts that you write because they're obligatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment