Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A Rough Start!

Even though we've been told repetitively to be aware of pickpocketing… I lost my wallet the first night in Rome! I’m always very cautious and make sure my belongings are well hidden, but all it took were a couple of seconds. After loosing my wallet I was not upset at the fact that someone stole my wallet, I was more upset that I was so careless and let it happen. It was not fun to visit the police station (to report my wallet stolen), spend hours on the phone cancelling my credit cards, and missing dinner. Although it was a rough start in Rome, I did not let that incident ruin my whole experience. Luckily, I was traveling with two of the most caring young women in the Biosciences program, who did not hesitate to help a friend in need (Thank you Hazel and Jane).  We stayed a total of 5 days in Rome, which were unbelievable!!!!!!!!

Highlights of the trip:

1.     Seeing the Pope!





2.     Touring the City



3.     The amazing Food!


4.     Getting a sneak peek of the New James Bond film



6.     Relaxing in every single set of stairs we could find

No comments:

Post a Comment