Sunday, January 30, 2022

School In Bonn, Week 2

 Heading into this semester, I was very excited to see how the school dynamic was going to be. Back in College Station I had a very sound routine and work style that I knew worked for me. And not having any familiarities or comforts here has been very interesting, but I’ve enjoyed having to adjust. I know these classes will entail a lot of work and adding in all the traveling will make for a unique allotment of time. 

We’re starting to begin our work with Enmodes and I’m excited to see how that goes. Up to this point the specifics of the work is a little foreign to me, but I’m looking forward to learning more about what we will be doing. I think the key with the project and school work will be time management. We have a lot of trips planned and staying on top of everything will be very important in order to have a peace of mind and free time to enjoy traveling. 



No comments:

Post a Comment