Sunday, March 1, 2015

STUDY abroad

This past week was very long. I had two tests, and I didn't do well on either one of them which is not something I enjoy. Back in College Station, I would usually be ready for the tests a few days in advance, however with all of the traveling/activities we are doing here I was studying almost up to the minute for both Physiology and Differential Equations, not coming home until late every night and getting up early. This experience was not that fun so I am resolved to start preparing sooner because after all this isn't just an abroad trip.

The device design project is going pretty well; my group has a pretty solid idea and we are preparing for the short presentation next week. This week was also my most "athletic" week in Germany. I played soccer, basketball, and ran a couple of miles (and surprisingly survived) to start preparing for the Bonn Marathon in April. Also as a program we went to watch a Bundesliga game!!

On Saturday, we took a train and went to the BayArena to watch Bayer Leverkusen play Freiburg. The atmosphere in the stadium was awesome, with the opposing fans coming together to scream chants and songs for their teams. Our seats were also great (3rd row) which made it that much more memorable.

I am super excited about visiting the Uniklinik on Monday to see some orthopedic surgeries. After that the only things standing in my way to spring break are a signals test and device design presentation!

No comments:

Post a Comment