Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Back In Texas

Well after nearly four months of Germany's chilly weather this year it was been the complete opposite here back home. We did not see 60 degrees till almost two weeks before we the end of the semester and I do not think it has been under 60 degrees any day since we have been back. Getting used to the Texas heat was not bad for me and it did not take me long to get back out on the water! It was not even a full day back home before I took the boat out with my brother and dad. A fishing trip was long overdue. Looking back on my trip abroad it truly is remarkable everything that I got to experience and learn. It was definably a once in a life time trip that I will never forget. I can remember towards the end of the semester there was a few of us that were ready to be home with our family, friends, and everything we were accustomed to, but now looking back I have realized just how much fun I had overseas. I even mentioned it to Zach the other day after class and he agreed. There are so many memories and friends that I made that I will never forget. Thinking back to this last semester never fails to make me smile. I could not of asked for a better roommate in Zachary Stone overseas and we really did make the most of our trip and I feel as though we fully embraced the experience and had a blast with it. From the "God Blessed Texas" music video we made, to the Dude Perfect marshmallow video,  or to sledding in Zurich, Switzerland. Not to mention all the unbelievable cities I got to visit or all the medical things we had the opportunity to do. The list goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment