Saturday, May 28, 2022

Week 17: Finals Week

On Monday, we took a study trip to Bingen and Andernach. We went to the Hildegard von Bingen Museum and Hildegarten, ate lunch at a very traditional German restaurant, and went to the Johann-Winter Museum. After a long day, the BIMS students studied for our physiology exam. Friends came over to hangout and study on our Reading Day for finals. After finals were finished, we watched some of the LMU short films and the bird play! I spent my last weekend in Bonn hanging out with everyone and reminiscing on our time abroad. For our history of medicine final, we took a boat cruise down the Rhine for a beautiful end to the semester. I can't believe how fast this semester went by! I am looking forward to traveling with Jules, Nate, and Richard before I head back to Texas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment