Friday, May 6, 2022

Easter Weekend

 Finals week was coming up so the last weekend for fun was Easter. Therefore I made sure to spend that time in as many museums, cafés, and parks as possible. I also made sure to gather the rest of my souvenir gifts for family and friends. I had major exams coming up in the week and the encodes project as soon as we got back so it was hard to keep that from my mind the whole weekend. Between moments of fun and relaxation I tried to study as much as possible. When it came to the two days for the project, it was hell. I haven't done a project like that in my entire college career and I was in my final month of college. It was all about the details and the research and making sure you were informed enough to not sound like and idiot during the presentation. The day came around for our presentations and of course it was the one day the entire trip when I accidentally slept in and was almost late to the buses. The adrenaline allowed me to clear my head before the presentation and not think of anything else that would stress me out. In the end the presentations went well and the encodes people asked questions that kept all of us on our toes and really showed what we had learned over the past few months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment