Monday, March 7, 2022

Week 7 and 8

    I can't believe two weeks have already past since my last blog. Time is definitely going at full speed, and I'm trying to be as present for it all. This past weekend I stayed in Bonn which was much needed. I had a lot of work to catch up on and the weather was perfect for a run around the Rheine. The weekend prior I went back to Hamburg to visit my friend and wow do I love that city. Being back for a second time was much different than the first because I was able to go about my time very leisurely, not feeling pressed to see anything in particular. 

    Spring break is coming up which I'm beyond excited for. My mom is coming to visit me and we've decided to go to Berlin and Dresden. I would have really liked to visit the Bavarian region but I figured spending more quality time in Berlin would be worthwhile. The week before spring break will be quite intensive with tests, presentations, and the usual school work load. Balancing school, traveling, and enjoying life in Bonn has been quite the test. And I'm constantly reminded why I decided to partake in this experience, that these daily tests of life will benefit me so much in the long run, and that I'm given the opportunity to grow and broaden my perspective more than I ever would have back in College Station. Besides, any time that I get overwhelmed with school I just think back on the salmon and seafood that I had in Hamburg! 




No comments:

Post a Comment