Sunday, March 27, 2022

It's been a while

 It's funny how spring break can either thrust you forward into the next part of the semester or act as a real chill pill. All I know is that I'm taking it slow this weekend to prepare for Vienna that approaches in two days. Spring break was full of adventure with getting stuck in the mud, hiking (and finding detours), looking at castles on the hill, and drinking good beer. This past week felt like a stripping off of my college years and a step into the direction of my next adventure. With all the chaos around me sometimes I forget I'm in Germany so hopefully now that the storm has passed I can focus all my passions on the final month in Europe! While here in Germany I recently accepted admission to George Washington University for my masters. I started panicking about where to live, what job to get, how can I afford to live... when I had to take a step back to remind myself that I am here, not there. And that I have time, about 5 months to be exact, to figure it all out. So with that in mind I am all the more excited to go to Vienna. I have been dreaming of going there ever since I was 17 so it better live up to expectations!! We shall see in my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment