Thursday, May 2, 2013

SO close.

It's so close to the end of the spring semester. I can't believe it! 
It's crazy that my junior year is about to end as well as my time in Germany.
While being here I've experienced many things that I'll never forget. This has been such an amazing opportunity and I'm so thankful that I had the chance to do this. 

I remember back in the fall when I was applying to come on this trip and it seemed to just be a dream of mine. But for the past 4 months it's been my reality and I've absolutely loved every moment of it. There were times that I was sad, happy and a variety of different emotions. 
All the culture, people, different music, trips, etc. will be a constant reminder of the time that I have spent in Germany. 

After visiting the Women's clinic or Frauenklinik I've gotten to see how a neonatal intensive care unit works. I didn't get to see any surgeries so that's a shame but I got to talk to the doctors and give some thought into the profession for my future. I'm sure not sure what I want to do with my life but I'm sure I'll figure it out.
It's a bittersweet ending but after Monday I'll be hittin' the road with my parents on a European road trip.
I can't wait to show them a little piece of what I've been experiencing the past 4 months. 

It's been an amazing journey and I don't want to leave Europe!

No comments:

Post a Comment