Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Final week...

It's an odd feeling to know that in one week I will be in Texas. I can honestly say that I am not ready to go home, although I am excited to see my puppy. This has been a wonderful experience for me since I have lived in College Station my entire life. Sadly, I will be spending the rest of the week studying since I have 4 tests this week. The first one went well, so hopefully that's a good sign. On Friday, four of us are going to Amsterdam... by car! So we will definitely be able to say that we have traveled in Europe by every type of transportation possible. Let's hope we don't get lost... we will have a GPS that is in George Bush's voice. Haha. We will be back Saturday for the Rhein on Fire event and for the AIB farewell party on Sunday. Wow, has this semester gone by.

No comments:

Post a Comment