Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Berlin Zoo (It's not too late!)

Yesterday I told my host mom about our visit to Berlin Zoo, and she asked me what is "zoo"?  It turned out that Germans pronounce zoo as "zou". Then I realized I have no post so far for Berlin yet.....

Berlin Zoo was one of my favorite places in Germany. Despite the fact it was raining on that Thursday, all the animals seemed happy and excited to show off.

We first met an extra-friendly rhino when we walked in. It saw us, came out from the cave  for 2 min for us to take pictures, and gorgeously walked back to continue its nap. 

Thanks for the fashion show walk rhino!

An awfully depressed sun bear with its "I hate life" face when we visited its room. I tried to say hi and it just ignored me! Ughhh!


My favorite baby in the whole zoo. Look at its fat smooth body and lovely soulful eyes... >///<


Btw this bear is not from the zoo. It my Berlin bear named "Chicken". And no I don't no why I name him Chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment