Thursday, May 2, 2013

Final Week

Tomorrow is last day of final exams!

I sat in front of my computer wondering what I should study for tomorrow's oral exam. Tomorrow will be another busy day, but I really look forward to the theater play at night:What's the outcome of an entire semester of dancing and screaming?

When I got off the bus in the afternoon, I found my host sister's Maibaum on the edge of the house. It is quite large, but there is another one twice as large located right across from our house. Germans do cut down a lot of trees for love, hehe :D.

I checked my broken suitcase again, It seems like I can kind of fix it and make it home without purchasing another large suitcase. European suitcases are more expensive than what I expected.

After we return the cellphone we will get 50 euro deposit back. What is everyone's plan on how to spend it? Maybe hang out together and have a final party? Or buy some gift for others back home?

No comments:

Post a Comment