Thursday, May 10, 2012

Our Last Day in Germany...

I apologize for having been delinquent in my posts. We've been so busy going out and seeing everything there is to see that we don't want to stop to write a blog post :P This trip has been so amazing. I have made so many close friends, learned so much, experienced so many new things, and I just don't want it to end. As excited as I am to come home and see my friends and family again, this trip has meant the world to me. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Today we spent the day at the Berlin Zoo. It was awesome to say the least. I felt like a five year old again, looking around at all the animals. Tonight we are going to the opera to see The Marriage of Figaro. I'll be sure to post again soon to tell you all about how it goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment