Thursday, June 25, 2020

Retrospect

It’s been a while since i wrote one of these. Time haven’t necessarily been tough since we’ve been back but they have been slow and chaotic. I’m not sure what i’m waiting for but i have a gut feeling that there will be a new challenge/journey in my near future i just need to be ready to spring into action like i did when deciding to go to Germany. I haven’t done much recently besides spend a lot of time with family, study summmer classes and workout occasionally. I have yet to get sick from covid so that’s a great plus. I am headed back to cstat for the first time since last fall, i miss that place. All this sitting around at home has made me want to do something great.  Going from living life at full potential to be stuck at home for months really puts a damper on the mind.Im excited for what the future holds and i want to make the most of it. I am thankful all that has happened to me and i am ready for all that will.
Love 
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment